Who can join the AWE Network?
AWE is open to anyone who works or has an interest in emergencies, including those in emergency service organisations, community and not for profit organisations, governments and agencies, universities and schools, private businesses and organisations, as well as volunteers and community members.
Members come from all sectors that play a role in emergencies, no matter how big or small, including:
* People across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
* Community organisations
* Emergency service organisations
* Community, health and social service organisations
* Volunteer organisations
* Universities and schools
* Students and young people
* Private organisations and businesses
* Local, state and federal governments and agencies